Till Kraemer (born August 18, 1977), is a German actor, former pornographic actor, columnist, television host, Trance DJ and film critic. He runs Pornopedia, an online encyclopedia about pornography, erotica and sexuality.
Kraemer grew up in the Grafschaft, a municipality in the district of Ahrweiler in Rhineland-Palatinate and started his career as an actor. The vegetarian appeared as supporting actor in television shows like Die Rettungsflieger and Tatort. To earn his living, Kraemer also began to work as a porn actor for the German studio Inflagranti Film Berlin in 2005. 2006 till 2007 he did his own porn series „Mach’s mit Till“ („Drill With Till“) for the Bremen based studio SD. Evolution Video . During that time, Kraemer was nominated for three erotic awards. After 125 movies, Kraemer ended his career as a porn actor in December 2007 due to the job related health risks.
In 2006, Kraemer performed in the theater Theaterhaus Schnürschuh in Bremen. He portrayed Jake in the English play Zero Gravity . Kraemer also appeared as Bear in the English play Dancing Bears . 2007 till 2008, Kraemer hosted 34 episodes of „Pornorazzi“ , a web television show of the German men's magazine Coupé. In that show, he interviewed people from the porn industry, like Rocco Siffredi, Tera Patrick, Jessica Drake, Jesse Jane and Kelly Trump. 2006 till the end of 2008, Kraemer wrote a column called „Ins Visier genommen“ („Targeted“) for the German weekly men's magazine Praline.
In 2007, Kraemer appeared in the adult version of the music video for the Bloodhound Gang track "Screwing You on the Beach at Night". While the band played the song, Kraemer had sex with porn actress Leonie Saint. Till Kraemer also appeared in the porn movie „Küche, Kiste, Bett – Heavy Dreams“ which was shown on the Pornfilmfestival Berlin and won the Eroticline Award for 'Best German Film' one year later. 2007 till 2008 he was filmed for a documentary about his life called „Till Kraemer – Buddhist and Porn Star“ produced by Ulrike Zimmermann. The documentary is currently in post production. In 2008, Kraemer co-hosted the erotic call-in show „La Notte“ with Leonie Saint on 9Live. He also began to work as a Trance disc jockey. In July 2009, Kraemer started to work as a film critic for Coupé. Until issue 2/2011, he wrote reviews for four films and four DVDs on four pages. His reviews also appeared in a German car tuning magazine called 0-100 Street Performance .
In December 2009, the book „Alles über Porno!“ by Marcel Feige was published by Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf . Kraemer talked in a 16 paged chapter about his experiences in the adult industry.
In 2011, a new porn series called Girlguru was released. The series is hosted by Till Kraemer.
- 2006: Euro Eroticline Award (Venus Paris)- 'Best Actor Germany' (nomination)
- 2006: Eroticline Award - 'Best Actor Germany' (nomination)
- 2007: European Adult Award - 'Best Actor Germany' (nomination)
- 2006: Leonie - Mein Jungfernflug
- 2006: Pink Detective und der Slip-Schnüffler
- 2006: Scharfer Sex mit geilen Puppen / Des Puppenmachers Traum (TV-Titel)
- 2006: Wie heisse Träume wahr werden…
- 2006-2007: Mach's mit Till 1-7
- 2006-2007: Resi auf der Alm 1-4, 6-10
- 2007: Games of Perversion - The Challenge
- 2007: Vivian Schmitt - Ladies Night
- 2008: Küche, Kiste, Bett – Heavy Dreams
- 2008: Jana Bach Sexparadies
- 2011: Girlguru 1-29 (as host)
- 2006: Das Bollywood Kama Sutra
- Till Kraemer – Buddhist and Porn Star
- 2005: Die Rettungsflieger - season 9, episode 4: „Fahrerflucht“, as cop
- 2005: Tatort - season 1, episode 586: „Dunkle Wege“, as cop
K11 - Kommissare im Einsatz
- 2004: Season 1, episode: „Gnadenlose Abtreibung“, as Tim Niebusch
- 2004: Season 2, episode: „Die verhängnisvolle Spritztour“, as Matthias Lechner
- 2006: Season 4, episode: „Die skrupellose Konkurrentin“, as Lars Nolte
- 2007: Season 5, episode: „Der vorhergesagte Mord“, as Ralf Herzog
- 2009: Season 7, episode: „Der fanatische Fan“, as Marco Schramm
- 2010: Season 8, episode: „Tödliches Sexspiel“, as Nils Krahl
- 2010: Season 8, episode: „Sexboy im Liebesterror“, as Tim Schulze
- 2006: Spiegel TV Reportage - „Verschollen in der Tiefe“, as Henry Mohr
- 2008: Lenßen & Partner - season 7, episode „Schwanger am Abgrund“, as Sören Evers
- 2008: Sexreport 2008 – So lieben die Deutschen - episode 2: „Der Mann“
- Marcel Feige: Alles über Porno!
- ^ Pornopedia: Sexstar Till Kraemer (32) gründet geile Enzyklopädie Bild, February 18, 2010
- ^ Till Kraemer at Goldlight
- ^ „Endstation Pornofilm: Wenn Männer keine Arbeit finden“ , Akte 06, June 1, 2006
- ^ „Geschafft, ich bin Porno-Star!“ , bremen4u
- ^ „Der perfekte Blowjob“ , St. Pauli Nachrichten – Das Kiez-Magazin, issue 03/2009, June 18, 2009
- ^ Mein Freund ist ein Pornostar , Jolie , January 31, 2009
- ^ Heute Porno, morgen Shakespeare , Hamburger Morgenpost
- ^ Play Database: Dancing Bears
- ^ Till Kraemer hosts Pornorazzi
- ^ Till Kraemer's column „Ins Visier genommen“
- ^ Bloodhound Gang: Sex im Video , Express, November 26, 2010
- ^ Eroticline Awards winner of 2008
- ^ Till Kraemer – Buddhist and Porn Star
- ^ „Sex mit dem Plattenteller?“ , Coupé magazine 08/2008
- ^ Coupé, issue 08/2009, July 31, 2009
- ^ Eroticline Awards 2006
- ^ European Adult Awards 2006
- ^ „Alles über Porno!“ , German-Adult-News, December 8, 2009
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Leonie Saint”, an entry on UNCCD Project Management
- 9.12.11 / 3am